Job Title: Community n Liaison Officer
CNOOC Uganda Limited is a a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC)
• Secondary education or Business degree in related discipline .
• Minimum 5 years of environmental related working experience
• Work experience with rural communities at Albert Lake area is highly preferred
• Certificate of attendance at a community based training course is preferred
• Knowledge of the local community of Lake Albert required
• Knowledge in implementation of community development project is essential for this position . IT fluent .
• Excellent team player
• High standard of business ethics
How to apply
Please send only a CV and Application Letter MERGED into ONE document to this email address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not attach any other documents and ensure to quote the Job Title in the Subject of your email.
Deadline; 14 / 10 /2013