Job Title: Circumcision Nurse
AMREF is the largest indigenous health development non-governmental organization based in Africa .
• Quality nursing care services to patients provided .
• SMC unit activities organized and managed .
• Accountability for financial and other resources produced .
• Must be trained at registered nurse level or its equivalent from a recognized Institution .
• Must be registered with the Nurses and Midwives Council .
• Additional training in SMC provision , an added advantage .
• Minimum one years work experience in a circumcision setting .
• Additional training in HIV/AIDS will be an added advantage .
How to apply
If you would like to join this dynamic team , please send an updated CV including three work related referees and cover letter to the Human Resources Manager , AMREF Uganda by e-mail to ; firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails should not exceed 2MB. We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted . AMREF is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy .
Deadline; 18 / 10 /2013