Job Title: Nurse Counselor
AMREF is the largest indigenous health development non-governmental organization based in Africa .
• Counseling service care to SMC/HCT Clients provided .
• Prescribed treatment to the clients given .
• Medical complications /adverse events reported .
• Clients records maintained .
• Must have Enrolled Nursing Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Institution Institution.
• Must be registered with the Nurses and Midwives Council.
• At least two years work experience preferably in a circumcision surgical setting
• Completion of a recognized course in a counseling course with a speciality in counseling services for persons living with HIV/AIDS.
How to apply
If you would like to join this dynamic team , please send an updated CV including three work related referees and cover letter to the Human Resources Manager , AMREF Uganda by e-mail to ; email@example.com. Emails should not exceed 2MB. We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted . AMREF is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy .
Deadline; 18 / 10 /2013