Job Title: Communications and Awareness Specialist
The National Center for State Courts is seeking qualified Ugandan citizens to fill the position above for the Supporting Access to Justice, Forecasting Peace and Equity (SAFE Program) funded by USAID.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Public in Public Relations /Communications, Journalism or related field .
• Minimum six years of professional experience iin the media and communications industry .
• Previous program/project communication experience preferably on a USAID funded project in Uganda .
• Experience developing campaigns to drive awareness of the Program’s objectives
• Excellent oral and written communication skills .
• Ability to travel to partiner local governments as required
• Graphic design capabilities and software expertise .
• Salary will be commensurate with experience .
How to apply
Applicants should submit an electronic Curriculum Vitae with three professional referees , copies of relevant academic transcripts/certificates, daytime telephone and email contact in MS Word format . Please do not attach documents in other formats .
Applications should be emailed to :
Deadline: 18 /10/2013