Job Title: Coordinator -Planning , Development and Rehabilitation (PDR)
The Provincial Secretariat of the Church of the Province of Uganda (COU) seeks to recruit suitable persons for the positions below.
• Offering technical guidance and support to the Provincial Church organs in the planning , implementation , monitoring and evaluation of programs
• Building capacities of Province , Dioceses and other Church organs in;
• Mobilizing resources for their own development
• Designing short , midterm and long-term development plans
• Promotion of external and internal contacts with Partners and well wishers of CoU
• At least a Masters degree in a n Social –Economic Development or related discipline .
• Should have experience of working in a similar job at senior management level preferably in NGO/FBO setting for at least 3-5 years.
How to apply
Applications along with most recent CVs with three references , copies of relevant academic testimonials , recommendation letter from Parish Priest , and a day time contact should be submitted to the address below
The Provincial Secretary,
The Church of the Province of Uganda , P. O. Box 14123,
Deadline: 25 /10 /2013