Job Tithe: Senior Human Resources
Dairy Development Authority (DDA) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry fo Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fishers (MAAF),
• To Support the Dairy training school in human resource and administrative functions.
• To support the Dairy training school in managing performance of staff
• Ensure staff records and personal files are duly maintained and up-dated .
• Ensure staff welfare services , cleanliness and hygiene of office and the school.
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration , Human Resource management , Social Sciences and any other related qualifications from recognized institutions of higher learning .
• Post graduate qualification in a related field is an added advantage
• At least 3-years of relevant continuous experience in a large public organization
• Demonstrated understanding of the human resource and administration processes and procedures .
• Should have good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with a multiplicity of stakeholders
How to apply
Interested applications who meet the specified job requirements should submit their application forms , up to date curriculum Vitae and photocopies of academic credentials to the address below;
Diary Development Authority (DDA)
Plot 1 Kafu Rd . Kampala
P. O. Box Kampala
P. O. Box 34006, Kampala,
Deadline|25 /10 /2013