Job Tithe: Dairy Inspector
Dairy Development Authority (DDA) is a Semi-Autonomous Agency under the Ministry fo Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fishers (MAAF),
• Conduct pre-registration and /or regular impromptu inspections to ensure that collectors , transporters traders, processors , exporters and importers of milk and dairy products conform to set standards and get registered by DDA.
• Improve consumer education and sensitization programs focusing on quality and safety .
• Carry out any other duties assigned by the Principal Inspection and Enforcement Officer
• Must have Bachelors Degree in Dairy Technology / Science , Food Science , Veterinary Medicine or related qualifications .
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in ensuring compliance with set standards and regulations .
• Should be computer literate
• Should have good interpersonal and communication skills and a team player .
How to apply
Interested applications who meet the specified job requirements should submit their application forms , up to date curriculum Vitae and photocopies of academic credentials to the address below;
Diary Development Authority (DDA)
Plot 1 Kafu Rd . Kampala
P. O. Box Kampala
P. O. Box 34006, Kampala,
Deadline|25 /10 /2013