Job Title: Coordinator Amasa
Uganda National Academy of Sciences (UNAS) is an honorary membership organization that comprises of a diverse group of scientist from physical, biological , social and behavioral sciences .
• Proven experience in organizational and communication skills
• At least a Masters degree.
• Good research background
• Ability to communicate (verbal and written ), collaborate and possess networking skills .
• Ability to write fundable proposals
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Good diplomatic and interpersonal skills
• High caliber of confidence, discretion and time management .
• Good information technology skills
How to apply
Applications consisting of a letter of interest and detailed Curriculum Vitae should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and should be received by close of business on Monday . If you are not contacted by end of October consider your application unsuccessful.
Deadline: 14 /10 /2013