Job Title: Data Entrant
The Stop Malaria Project is a six-year PMI/USAID funded project awarded in September 2008.
• Perform Data Clearing and Data validation
• Capturing of LLN data into the computer database .
• Any degree from a recognized university
• Experience in typing with a speed of 45 words per minute with minimum errors
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and other office application software is an added advantage
• Experience in data entry activities
• Previous experience of working with similar tasks is preferable
How to apply
Please deliver copies of your CV, academic transcripts/testimonials and three professional referees to: Johns Hopkins University , Center for Communication Programs , Plot 15 Binayomba Avenue , Bugolobi .
Attn: HR Manager . Please write on the envelope what position you are applying for . The deadline for receiving applications will be on Thursday .
Deadline: 10 /10 /2013