Job Title: Data Managers
The Stop Malaria Project is a six-year PMI/USAID funded project awarded in September 2008.
• Perform data analysis for the LLIN data
• Identification of outliers and their possible source
• Perform data aggregation and graphical presentations
• Developing programs for data analysis analyse data and report reports
• Determining delivery methords and information requirements
• Degree in Statistics, quantitative economics or related field with strong data analysis skills in SPSS, STATA and Excel spreadsheets
• At least three years experience analyzing very large data sets
• Excellent IT and database management skills.
How to apply
Please deliver copies of your CV, academic transcripts/testimonials and three professional referees to: Johns Hopkins University , Center for Communication Programs , Plot 15 Binayomba Avenue , Bugolobi .
Attn: HR Manager. Please write on the envelope what position you are applying for . The deadline for receiving applications will be on Thursday .
Deadline: 10 /10 /2013