Job Title: Data receiving, verification and validation team
The Stop Malaria Project is a six-year PMI/USAID funded project awarded in September 2008.
• Receiving of household registration forms from the Malaria Control Program of the MOH
• Sorting , arranging and organizing of the forms per the various administrative levels
• Issuing /distributing the forms to the data entry supervisors and ensuring their return to the inventory section
• A Degree in Stores Management or related field from a recognized University
• Experience in inventory management is an added advantage
How to apply
Please deliver copies of your CV, academic transcripts/testimonials and three professional referees to: Johns Hopkins University , Center for Communication Programs , Plot 15 Binayomba Avenue , Bugolobi .
Attn: HR Manager . Please write on the envelope what position you are applying for . The deadline for receiving applications will be on Thursday .
Deadline: 10 /10 /2013