Job Title: Data Entry Supervisors
The Stop Malaria Project is a six-year PMI/USAID funded project awarded in September 2008.
• Receiving of the household registration forms from the inventory section , and distributing them to the data entrants
• Verifying the records entered in the system (database) by each of the assigned data entrants
• Account for all forms issued to him/her by the inventory section and ensure safe return of the same for storage
• Degree in IT, computer science, Statistics related field from a recognized university
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Should have leadership qualities as well as attention to detail
• Exhibit strong teamwork skills in a complex environment
How to apply
Please deliver copies of your CV, academic transcripts/testimonials and three professional referees to: Johns Hopkins University , Center for Communication Programs , Plot 15 Binayomba Avenue , Bugolobi .
Attn: HR Manager . Please write on the envelope what position you are applying for . The deadline for receiving applications will be on Thursday .
Deadline: 10 /10 /2013