Job Title: Support Staff
The Stop Malaria Project is a six-year PMI/USAID funded project awarded in September 2008.
• Distribute copies of meeting and workshop reports to all participants and maintain distribution lists
• Maintain well-organized files for LLIN records
• Monitor and alert RC-Mo equipment maintenance due.
• A Degree in Business Administration or related field from a recognized university
• A minimum of one year experience is required .
• Strong organizational , analytical and planning skills
• Energetic, self-stater who can see what needs to be done and make it happen.
How to apply
Please deliver copies of your CV, academic transcripts/testimonials and three professional referees to: Johns Hopkins University , Center for Communication Programs , Plot 15 Binayomba Avenue , Bugolobi .
Attn: HR Manager . Please write on the envelope what position you are applying for . The deadline for receiving applications will be on Thursday .
Deadline: 10 /10 /2013