Job Title: Systems Administrators
The Stop Malaria Project is a six-year PMI/USAID funded project awarded in September 2008.
• Develop computer interfaces for other stakeholders that include data managers , inventory management team , data entry supervisors and data entrants
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the computer program codes
• Testing the development software in controlled , real situations before deployment .
• Preparation of training manuals for users
• System maintenance and trouble-shooting of hardware and software equipment .
• Training users on the developed system
• Master’s degree in computer science or related field
• At least four years experience in developing complex software systems .
• Familiarity with current LLIN information systems used at MoH is highly recommended
How to apply
Please deliver copies of your CV, academic transcripts/testimonials and three professional referees to: Johns Hopkins University , Center for Communication Programs , Plot 15 Binayomba Avenue , Bugolobi .
Attn: HR Manager. Please write on the envelope what position you are applying for . The deadline for receiving applications will be on Thursday .
Deadline: 10 /10 /2013