Job Title: Head of HR and Operations
VSO is a development organization that has been working through volunteers to fight poverty for more than 50 years .
• We are looking for a dynamic and influential person to lead the country office operations and human resources function
• Ensuring good people management practice , an efficient customer care service and adherence to global and local policies and procedures .
• He will support the country director and senior management team by implementing the people plan, helping ensure that we attract and retain high caliber employees and volunteers , managed , engaged and supported in line with VSO policy to maximize their potential , and deliver on their role .
• You will have a solid background in administration and human resources management as well as leadership experience gained in a development context.
• You will be adapt at coordination and negotiation at a strategic level.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job title in the subject line. The cover letter should detail the reasons you believe you are suitable for the role and outline your current salary , benefits package and your salary expectations . Please include telephone and email contact and details of two referees (one of whom should be your current or most recent employer ). CVs sent without the cover letter will not be considered.
Deadline: 18 /10 /2013