Job Title: Lubricants Sales Officer
Reports: Specialties Manager
Qualifications and Special skills required
• Bachelors degree in a science discipline
• Proven ability to achieve sales targets
• Computer Literacy
• Good knowledge of lubricating oils and products
• Experience in a sales/commercial environment will be an added advantage
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Valid and clean driving license.
At least 2 years sales experience in a related field with a reputable organization
•Promote sales of Total Lubricants on the Reseller Channels through distributors, lube agents and garages
• Develop a cordial business relationship with resellers and garages
• Regular visits to nation wide resellers and garages
• Dispatch promotion items, giveaways and uniforms to resellers
• Prospect and develop lubricant sales and expand customer base for Lubricants in the reseller market
• Propose branding of garages and reseller points
• Organize training of resellers, their staff and mechanics on product knowledge and lubricants selling skills
• Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Sales and Marketing Manager through the section head.
Apply for this job
Handwritten applications naming two references and detailed up-to-date curriculum vitae should be addressed or delivered to the under-mentioned, to reach her not later than Wednesday 20th October 2010.
The Human Resource and Administration Manager
TOTAL Uganda Limited
Plot 4, 8th Street Industrial Area
P. 0. Box 3079,
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.