Job Title: Area Coordinators
MIFUMI is a development and Women’s Rights NGO working to strengthen community based and civil society responses to Gender Based Violence .
Qualifications , competencies and skills
• The candidate should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in a social science or related subject . A Masters Degree will be an added advantage .
• The Candidate must have a proven track record and experience of management in a related field with a minimum of at least 2 years work experience in a related field .
• Proficiency with computing , and a keen interest in human rights especially women’s rights
• The candidate should have a good command of the English language as well as the language spoken in the areas applied for.
• The candidate should have a high problem solving acumen, be passionate about activities that help marginalized people , especially women and children suffering domestic violence, and be able to relate well with colleagues and manage teams
• Among others , the successful candidate will be required to collaborate and engage with all the relevant government departments and CSOs in the districts towards the success of the program.
• The candidate should have a good command of the English language as well as the language spoken in the areas applied for
How to apply
If you feel you meet the criteria of any of the jobs above and are interested in working within a dynamic and engaging team then deliver your application including CV, in soft copy with the subject e.g Legal Officer clearly indicating the position of work you are interested in.
Alternatively Hnd deliver to MIFUMI Offices in Tororo or Kampala on the following address;
The Administrator , MIFUMI,
Plot 1 Masaka Road ,
P. O. Box 274, Tororo
Or MIFUMI Offices in Kampala;
Located at Plot 62A,
Ntinda 11 Road
Deadline: 09 /09/ 2013