Job Title: M& E Specialist
MIFUMI is a development and Women’s Rights NGO working to strengthen community based and civil society responses to Gender Based Violence .
· Ensuring adequate documentation and maintenance of records/case files
· Coordinating and ensure implementation of agreed M&E frameworks and activities including data collection and management , as well as reporting and dissemination plans
· Advanced degree from a recognized university in the field related to Business Administration , Statistics , Development and or Management .
· Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation methods , including qualitative , quantitative and participatory learning and action is an added advantage .
· Experience in developing and implementing M&E systems
· Willingness and ability to conduct field visits around the named districts .
How to apply
If you feel you meet the criteria of any of the jobs above and are interested in working within a dynamic and engaging team then deliver your application including CV, in soft copy with the subject e.g Legal Officer clearly indicating the position of work you are interested in.
Alternatively Hand deliver to MIFUMI Offices in Tororo or Kampala on the following address;
The Administrator , MIFUMI,
Plot 1 Masaka Road ,
P. O. Box 274, Tororo
Or MIFUMI Offices in Kampala;
Located at Plot 62A,
Ntinda 11 Road
Deadline: 09 /09/ 2013