Job Title: Karate Trainer
MIFUMI is a development and Women’s Rights NGO working to strengthen community based and civil society responses to Gender Based Violence .
• Training karate to pupils /students in the selected schools
• Participate in M&E data collection and feeding into Sales Force
• Support the project during life skills training
• Provide support to the organization of project functions such as sure start tournaments, Day of the African child and Day of the girl child.
• Carry out any other duties as may be assigned form time to time .
• Should hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
• Should have higher belt in karate training i.e purple , brown or black.
• Computer literate
• Should have at least 1 year experience in training karate
• Should have worked with children before
How to apply
If you feel you meet the criteria of any of the jobs above and are interested in working within a dynamic and engaging team then deliver your application including CV, in soft copy with the subject e.g Legal Officer clearly indicating the position of work you are interested in.
Alternatively Hand deliver to MIFUMI Offices in Tororo or Kampala on the following address;
The Administrator , MIFUMI,
Plot 1 Masaka Road ,
P. O. Box 274, Tororo
Or MIFUMI Offices in Kampala;
Located at Plot 62A,
Ntinda 11 Road
Deadline: 09 /09/ 2013