Job Title: Project Officer
Cabin Uganda Renewing Human Capabilities is inviting qualified candidates for the vacant position above.
• The main purpose of the role is to support project activities ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in implementation of the project so as to achieve the highest possible outcomes within the projected timeliness in order to maximize the positive impact on all stakeholders assuming accountability for programs .
• A University Degree in Nursing /or Midwifery or a related discipline.
• 5 years work experience in a related function and
• At least 2 years at managerial level .
• The ideal candidate should have project management experience
• Team management ; Ability to communicate effectively to stimulate participation
• Strong interpersonal skills , Result-driven;
• Project management skills ; Ability to work independently and take initiative
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit e-applications to email@example.com with detailed Curriculum Vitae with three referees, telephone contacts and scanned copies of academic testimonials
Deadline: 13 /09 /2013