Job Title: Wellness Center Coordinator
Cabin Uganda Renewing Human Capabilities is inviting qualified candidates for the vacant position above.
• The main purpose of the job role is to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in implementation of the Wellness Centre so as to achieve the highest service within the context of UNMU ,
• Assuming oversight and linkages with donors in order to maximize results .
• University Degree in Nursing and Midwifery or a related discipline (Master’s Degree is an added advantage ).
• 6 years experience in Clinical Nursing or a related function with at least 3 years at a managerial level .
• The ideal candidate should have strong financial and management experience ;
• Team management , supervisory and ability to communicate effectively ;
• Strong interpersonal skills , Results –driven ;
• Project management skills ;
• Ability to work independently and take initiative and Good reporting skills
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit e-applications to email@example.com with detailed Curriculum Vitae with three referees, telephone contacts and scanned copies of academic testimonials
Deadline: 13 /09 /2013