Job Title: Research Officer
No. of Vacancies: Two (2)
Duty Station: Kampala
Age: 25 Years &Above
Qualifications And Working Experience:
A Ugandan National holding a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work and Social Administration, Library and Information Sciences,
Economics, Business Administration, Information Technology and
Computer Science or any other related fi eld from a recognized University/Institution.
● Ability to design and disseminate rapid Appraisal instruments for the PRDP region
● Analytical, report writing and Computer Skills
● Ability to carry out research and provide leadership for the research team.
● Maintains a regular interaction with stake holder Ministries, Departments and Agencies for updates on new Programmes and Initiatives among the respective stake holders.
● Analyses and integrates sector standards into the PRDP Planning and Service Delivery Processes.
● Develops and maintains the PRDP and KIDDP websites through regular posting of information and ensures that the websites are in operation.
● Designs data gathering and information dissemination tools.
● Coordinates data collection activities of PRDP at National level.
● Designs customised information products for target users;
● Any other related duties assigned from time to time.
How to apply for the Job
Application accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials and at least two competent referees, one of whom MUST be from your current or previous employer should be addressed.
To: The Permanent Secretary, Office of the Prime Minister,
Postal Building, 6th Floor
Yusuf Lule Road
P. O. Box 341, Kampala
To reach him not later than Monday 17th September 2010 at
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Any form of canvassing shall automatically lead to disqualifi cation of a candidate.