Job Title: Electrical Engineer
The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development is inviting qualified candidates for the vacant opportunity mentioned above.
Scope of Work
· Review the project designs including drawings , specifications and work schedules ;
· Monitor the progress of work and ensure satisfactory standards , quality assurance , and control of workmanship and timely completion of projects .
· Review all the reports submitted by the Consultant .
· A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University /Institution.
· Post graduate training in electrical power development related fields
· Minimum of 10 years experience working directly in a management or supervisory capacity in the construction of transmission or distribution lines
How to apply
If your qualifications and experience match any of these roles , please email your application quoting the relevant job title to Executive Selection Division , KPMG at the following email address : email@example.com
Deadline: 20 /09 /2013