Job Title: Field Officer
Ugacof is a leading coffee Professor and Exporter in the region . The company has built a strong relationship with the farmers and is continuously working hard to implement various projects that are aimed at sustaining and increasing coffee production and productivity in coffee growing areas.
Key Result Areas
• Identify potential farmers to participate in the project .
• Organize regular meetings for framer groups and the community to sensitize them about the project , quality principles, practices and standards required.
• Carry out registration of farmers and inspection of the project guidelines
• Organize training of farmer groups
• A University diploma in Agriculture or a related field.
• 2-3 years experience in an agribased company .
• Ability to work independently with excellent output
• High integrity and honesty
• Ability to work in the field with good observation skills
How to apply
All Applicants should provide copies of full Curriculum Vitae, copies of professional qualifications Certificates showing the University grades/certificates attained and 3 referees. Applicants should also provide details of their previous remuneration package and current expectations . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted . Candidates should submit applications by E-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following title for the respective positions ; Application for post of Project Manager /Monitoring & Evaluation or Field Officer .
Deadline : 12 /09 /2013