Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Ugacof is a leading coffee Professor and Exporter in the region . The company has built a strong relationship with the farmers and is continuously working hard to implement various projects that are aimed at sustaining and increasing coffee production and productivity in coffee growing areas.
Key Result Areas
· Monitoring -lead the design and implementation of a monitoring framework to be able to achieve the set project goals and objectives .
· Design the monitoring system including methodologies , tools , and indicators for monitoring and assessing the project .
· Evaluation – lead analysis of data collected .
· A University degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics, Development Planning or related field .
· 2-3 years of professional work experience in program monitoring and evaluation .
· Fluency in English and knowledge of local language of the duty station is required .
· Strong analytical qualitative research skills
· Good writing , analytical , negotiation, communication and advocacy skills
How to apply
All Applicants should provide copies of full Curriculum Vitae, copies of professional qualifications Certificates showing the University grades/certificates attained and 3 referees. Applicants should also provide details of their previous remuneration package and current expectations . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted . Candidates should submit applications by E-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following title for the respective positions ; Application for post of Project Manager /Monitoring & Evaluation or Field Officer .
Deadline : 12 /09 /2013