Job Title: Environmental and Social Safeguard Officer
The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development is inviting qualified candidates for the vacant opportunity mentioned above.
Scope of Work
· Supervise the proper implementation of the environmental and social mitigation measures for the Ministry projects.
· Supervise and monitor implementation of the resettlement Action Plan .
· Manage aspects relating to communications and disclosure of land acquisition related aspects under the Program
· University Degree in Environmental Management /Environmental Science .
· Proven experience with community development and land acquisition for project development initiatives .
· At least 5 years of relevant experience in similar assignments specifically in the supervision and reporting of/for donor funded projects
· Must be computer literate .
· Must have good analytical and communication skills
How to apply
If your qualifications and experience match any of these roles , please email your application quoting the relevant job title to Executive Selection Division , KPMG at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20 /09 /2013