Job Title: Procurement Specialist
The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development is inviting qualified candidates for the vacant opportunity mentioned above.
Scope of Work
• Managing procurement of goods works and services under the Ministry ‘s component of the ESDP in accordance with Government of Uganda and the World Bank procedures .
• Managing procurement for other World Bank financed projects within the Ministry
• Any other duties of a procurement nature as well be advised by the Project Coordinator .
• A Bachelors degree in Procurement , Commerce, Business Administration , Economics , Engineering or any other related discipline from a reputable and recognized university with
• An advanced degree in the relevant field .
• At least 3 years of experience in public procurement with at least 3 years experience in World Bank /IDA funded rojects
• Thorough understanding of PPDA and World Bank procurement procedures
How to apply
If your qualifications and experience match any of these roles , please email your application quoting the relevant job title to Executive Selection Division , KPMG at the following email address : email@example.com
Deadline: 20 /09 /2013