Job Title: Finance Coordinator
The Global Communities are recruiting candidates for the vacant position mentioned above.
· Comply with Global Communities practices as outlined in the Global Communities Field Finance and Accounting manual .
· Submit monthly financial reports along with the QuickBooks file to the Finance Department in the Head office .
· Prepare monthly cash projections for the submission of monthly drawdown requests to head office .
· Manage petty cash fund , dispensing funds upon written authorization of the Director or his/her designee. Analyze all invoices and receipts ; ensure the coding of all transactions and reconciliation of petty cash on a weekly basis.
· Review all purchase orders , consultant agreements, sub-awards and other commitments issued .
· Excellent communication skills ; proven ability to work in a multicultural context as a flexible and respectful team player .
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to determine priorities .
· Capable of working under pressure and is results oriented with the ability to meet deadlines .
· Ability to prepare clear and concise reports
· Proficiency in use of accounting software at least five years of hands-on experience
, preferable, QuickBooks.
How to apply
Ability and willingness to live and work and travel within Bushenyi region .
Submit proof of qualification and experience where applicable , Applications can be sent electronically to; The Program Director Design Program at ,email@example.com or physically hand delivered to the Health Partners /Global Communities office on Tank Hill in Bushenyi , Submissions should be received by the deadline.
Deadline: 13 /09 /2013