Job Title: Energy Economist
The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development is inviting qualified candidates for the vacant opportunity mentioned above.
Scope of Work
· Critically review and analyze the economic and financial aspects of various project proposals submitted to the Ministry and advise on the way forward.
· Analyze the sector the sector policies and actions and their impact on the national economy as an input for policy reviews
· Contribute input so that the EMD –SWG to consolidate the development Sector Investment Plan .
· A Master’s Degree in Economics ,Economics/Statistics , or Quantitative Economics
· At least 8 years of practical working experience in the Public private sector , four of which should be in an energy related sector . In particular , shall have significant experience in policy formulation , financial and economic analysis of energy projects .
· Ability to analyze economic impacts of policy measures put in place by Government .
· Ability to Monitor and evaluate impacts of Government policies and programs in the energy sector .
How to apply
If your qualifications and experience match any of these roles , please email your application quoting the relevant job title to Executive Selection Division , KPMG at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20 /09 /2013