Job Title: Deputy Executive Director
The AIDS Support Organization (TASO Uganda ) , an organization contributing to a process of preventing HIV infection , restoring hope and improving the quality of life
Key Out puts
• Operational plans and budgets for implementation of TASO’s programs prepared
• Technical support provided to the Directors , Team Leaders and Regional Managers
• Strategic leadership and management provided to TASO.
• Annual reports and other special reports on program implementation produced
• Masters Degree in a health in a health discipline or Social Sciences and training in Management
• 9 years relevant experience , 5 of which must be in senior management positions in organizations similar to Taso.
• Developments and trends in HIV/AIDS prevalence and care in Uganda and internationally
• National policies and legislations relating to HIV/AIDS in Uganda
• Rights of People Living with HIV/AIDS
How to apply
Only qualified candidates that meet all the above requirements are invited to submit their resume , copies of certified academic certificates , testimonials and three referees .
Those that responded to the earlier advert to the post of Deputy Executive Director need not to apply again .
Please forward your applications to;
The Director Human Resource & Administration
P. O. Box 10443, Kampala
Or hand deliver your application to ;
TASO HQ level II , located at Old Mulago Hospital .
Deadline: 13 /09 / 2013