Job Title: Project Manager
Ugacof is a leading coffee Professor and Exporter in the region . The company has built a strong relationship with the farmers and is continuously working hard to implement various projects that are aimed at sustaining and increasing coffee production and productivity in coffee growing areas.
Key Result Areas
· Provide decision making across all project related issues .
· Identify , maintain and manage project budgets .
· Manage project and ensure that it remains within the agreed scope , schedule , cost and quality .
· Manage project plan and schedules
· Bachelor’s degree in nay science related field .
· Post graduate diploma in project planning , Agronomy , HRM or Public Administration will be an added advantage .
· 3-4 years experience in Project management .
· Computer literacy .
· Possess strong leadership skills
· Must have aptitude to delegate work .
How to apply
All Applicants should provide copies of full Curriculum Vitae, copies of professional qualifications Certificates showing the University grades/certificates attained and 3 referees. Applicants should also provide details of their previous remuneration package and current expectations . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted . Candidates should submit applications by E-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following title for the respective positions ; Application for post of Project Manager /Monitoring & Evaluation or Field Officer .
Deadline : 12 /09 /2013