Job Title: Accounts Assistants - 03 Vacancies.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill vacant posts that exist in Kyenjojo District Local Government. Applications must be submitted in triplicate on PSC Form No.3 (Revised 2008) to the SECRETARY, DISTRICT SERVICE COMMISSION P. O. BOX 1002, KYENJOJO, to be received not later than four (4) weeks from the date of publication.
Forms can be obtained from Public Service Commission’s Offices at Farmers House Kampala OR any District Service Commission. Applications should bear 3 passport photos and photocopies of supporting documents, with day time contact phone. Serving officers should route their applications through their heads of department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
Scale: U7 Upper
Terms of Appointment: Probation for 6 months.
Age limit: 21- 50 years.
* A level with a Diploma in accounts or Uganda Diploma in Business Studies or the Equivalent from recognized institution.
* Must have computer and accounting skills.
* Receiving revenue and issuing receipts for record purposes.
* Preparing books of accounts for purposes of accountability.
* Banking revenue and carry out reconciliation on bank statements to iron out discrepancies.Any other official duty as assigned by the supervisor.