Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill vacant posts that exist in Kyenjojo District Local Government. Applications must be submitted in triplicate on PSC Form No.3 (Revised 2008) to the SECRETARY, DISTRICT SERVICE COMMISSION P. O. BOX 1002, KYENJOJO, to be received not later than four (4) weeks from the date of publication.
Forms can be obtained from Public Service Commission’s Offices at Farmers House Kampala OR any District Service Commission. Applications should bear 3 passport photos and photocopies of supporting documents, with day time contact phone. Serving officers should route their applications through their heads of department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
Job Title: Clinical officer- 03 VACANCIES
SCALE: U5 Upper
Terms of Appointment: Probation for 6 months.
Age limit: 21- 50 years.
* Minimum of A level education plus a Diploma in clinical medicine • and community health care or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
* Should have management skills.
* Should have counseling skills
* Examining and diagonising clinical ailments in patientsPrescribing treatment and administering medicaments.
* Admitting patients with complicated health ailments or referring them to other health units.
* Any other official duties as assigned or required by the profession.