Company: Continental Outdoor
Do you have general management experience?
This is your opportunity to join the biggest outdoor media company in sub-Saharan Africa as General Manager for Uganda
* A university degree in Commerce, Communication or Business Management
* At least 3 years Managerial experience
* At least 3 years experience in running a branch
* Previous experience in Africa would be advantageous
* Preferably Ugandan citizen
* Must be computer literate – MS Office
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
* Assisting with the achievement of defined goals and targets with regards to general sales, client servicing, PR and marketing initiatives
* Providing macro assistance to operations co-ordination and implementing initiatives that will enhance the business model
* Co-ordination and effective implementation of development initiatives
* Monitoring of capex expenditure
* Branch reporting
* Assistance with quarterly branch performance reviews and annual staffing reviews
* Assistance with the annual budget planning process
* Providing guidance to branch management with respect to staffing and general HR issues
* Assisting with new project initiatives
* Providing an effective communication and implementation conduit between departments and the branches with regards to improving overall communication and achievement of the best possible integration of all facets of the business
If you believe you meet the requirements please send your CV to email@example.com
Applications close 7 February 2011.
Please quote Ref. GMU002 in the subject line.
If you do not receive any feedback by 21 February 2011, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The appointment of candidates is at the sole discretion of the company