Job Title: PORTER- 02 VACANCIES
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill vacant posts that exist in Kyenjojo District Local Government. Applications must be submitted in triplicate on PSC Form No.3 (Revised 2008) to the SECRETARY, DISTRICT SERVICE COMMISSION P. O. BOX 1002, KYENJOJO, to be received not later than four (4) weeks from the date of publication.
Forms can be obtained from Public Service Commission’s Offices at Farmers House Kampala OR any District Service Commission. Applications should bear 3 passport photos and photocopies of supporting documents, with day time contact phone. Serving officers should route their applications through their heads of department who should be informed of the closing date to avoid delay.
SCALE: U8 Lower
Terms of Appointment: Probation for 6 months.
Age limit: 21- 50 years.
* At least an O level certificate
* Should be self motivated and ability to priotise work
* Slashing grass in the compound
* Digging around buildings and flower gardens
* Washing and cleaning dormitories /wards.
* Any other related duties to the post.