Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Development Initiatives International (DII) is recruiting candidates for the vacant post above.
• Ensure the maintenance of a working environment that yield productivity and furnishes essential office supplies
• Maintain an effective medium of communication and close collaboration among the workers in the organization
• Keep all financial records in the branch office.
• Handle branch office petty cash
• A minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration – Accounting option , or any other related field .
• Strong administration and management skills and ability to work with minimum supervision .
• Good Computer skills ,particularly MS Word , Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience in carrying out similar work will be an added advantage
How to apply
Suitable candidates should send their hand written applications including an up-dated CV, telephone contact , e-mail address and names and contact of three professional referees to the
Executive Director , Development Initiatives International,
P. O. Box 72446 Clock Tower, Kampala
Deadline: 13 /09 /2013