Job Title: Regional Communication Officer
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated , locally driven solutions .
• Support review, field tests and customizing integrated campaign materials to reflect regional contexts .
• Support the process of identifying , training and supervising community campaign champions and MARPS, linking supply and demand side communication.
• Document and monitor HC activities and develop success stories on a regular basis .
• Develop activity reports and participate in developing quarterly and annual basis
• A minimum of bachelors degree in communication , social sciences , public health or related field with 3 years experience in health communication , community mobilization or advocacy .
• Experience working with districts , implementing partiners and local leaders .
• Prior experience with health communication and community mobilization.
• Ability to work independently and manage a high volume work flow
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English ( and at least one regional language )
How to apply
Please indicate the Job Title on the envelope or the subject email section for those applying via email.
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package . Candidates should submit a cover letter, CV/resume including salary requirements to;
The Human Resource , FHI 360 Plot 15 Kitante Close ,
P. O.Box 5768 Kampala , Uganda
Deadline: 20 /09 /2013