Job Title: Finance /Administration Assistant
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated , locally driven solutions .
• Provide support in the preparation of annual program budgets and workplans .
• Prepare USG VAT returns , Accruals reports and other periodic reports as required .
• Assist in developing and applying monitoring tools to sub-agreements and subcontracts
• Provide financial oversight role and support to at-least 2 regional offices .
• At least 3-5 years relevant experience in financial management .
• Experience in the use of at –least one accounting package.
• Bachelors Degree of Commerce, Business Administration , Finance or Accounting or related field .
• Post graduate qualification like ACCA , CPA will be an added advantage .
How to apply
Please indicate the Job Title on the envelope or the subject email section for those applying via email.
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package . Candidates should submit a cover letter, CV/resume including salary requirements to;
The Human Resource , FHI 360 Plot 15 Kitante Close ,
P. O.Box 5768 Kampala , Uganda
Deadline: 20 /09 /2013