Job Title: Knowledge Management Officer
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated , locally driven solutions .
• Develop and implement the knowledge management strategy (within project team and partner levels)
• Support the integration and monitoring of value for resources dimensions in the overall M&E framework.
• Support the data Manager to development of a robust, comprehensive database
• Assist in the capture and input of key results for quarterly and annual reporting
• Master’s degree in social and behavioral sciences and/OR business OR development research
• 5-7 years experience in the design and development of knowledge management /sharing systems , organizational development , or organizational/systems change management .
• Understanding of concepts , tools and features of help desk operations and of knowledge dissemination via web-based and print publishing ; Experience in establishing effective partinerships within and outside the organization
• Proven ability to write concise reports and deliver effective oral presentations . Deep knowledge of Uganda public health and sociopolitical systems
How to apply
Please indicate the Job Title on the envelope or the subject email section for those applying via email.
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package . Candidates should submit a cover letter, CV/resume including salary requirements to;
The Human Resource , FHI 360 Plot 15 Kitante Close ,
P. O.Box 5768 Kampala , Uganda
Deadline: 20 /09 /2013