Job Title: Field Officer
Development Initiatives International (DII) is recruiting candidates for the vacant post above.
• Collaborates with the partiners , market management , community structures , and the liaison officers to ensure smooth implementation of project activities and timely feedback on project activities and timely feedback on project progress
• Spreadsheets, the process of delivery of intervention services through such activities as training , sensitization , mobilization, mapping for HCT outreaches plus referral and follow up of clients
• Writes quality and timely activity , monthly and half annual reports for activities implemented.
• A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Social Work and Social Administration , Development studies ,Social Sciences or any other related field .
• Strong administration and management skills and ability to work with minimum supervision .
• Should have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good Computer skills , particularly MS Word , Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to speak and read the local language in the location of interest will be an added advantage
How to apply
Suitable candidates should send their hand written applications including an up-dated CV, telephone contact , e-mail address and names and contact of three professional referees to the
Executive Director , Development Initiatives International,
P. O. Box 72446 Clock Tower, Kampala
Deadline: 13 /09 /2013