Job Title: Data Manager
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated , locally driven solutions .
• Set up and ensure is operational , with appropriate public /limited access portals
• Provide access to IPs and regional offices to submit data
• Troubleshoot data submission errors and data error issues
• Perform procedures for data preparation including data clearing , standardization and analysis
• Masters degree in data management ,statistics or a related quantitative field ; Minimum 3-5 years data management and data quality assurance experience , Strong quantitative and analytic skills
• Computer proficiency in word processing , databases, spreadsheets including advanced skills in at least two of the following programs : SPSS , Excel , Epi, Info, Stata and Ms Access ; Knowledge of Microsoft Access essential ; Expertise in data management software
• At least one year experience in each of the following ; Large research projects , Data Analysis /Management , Statistics Experience managing data entry staff essential
How to apply
Please indicate the Job Title on the envelope or the subject email section for those applying via email.
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package . Candidates should submit a cover letter, CV/resume including salary requirements to;
The Human Resource , FHI 360 Plot 15 Kitante Close ,
P. O.Box 5768 Kampala , Uganda
Deadline: 20 /09 /2013