Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated , locally driven solutions .
• Conduct M&E capacity assessments/mentoring among partners/DHMTs to improve implementation
• Ensure that implementing partners understand USAID/GOU reporting requirements .
• Build skills and capacity of DHMTs and partners to conduct Routine Data Quality Assessments
• Continuously identify data tools requirements and establish metrics for assessments
• Degree in biostatistics ,public health , social science or a related field with at least 5-7 years experience in monitoring and evaluation OR Advanced Diploma in Statistics /Information Technology or related areas with 7-9 years experience in monitoring and evaluation
• Computer proficiency in word processing , databases, spreadsheets, including advanced skills in at least two of the following programs ; SPSS, Excel Infor , Stata , and Ms Access .
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel essential,
• Demonstrated experience with MoH Management Information Systems .
How to apply
Please indicate the Job Title on the envelope or the subject email section for those applying via email.
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package . Candidates should submit a cover letter, CV/resume including salary requirements to;
The Human Resource , FHI 360 Plot 15 Kitante Close ,
P. O.Box 5768 Kampala , Uganda
Deadline: 20 /09 /2013