Job Title: Senior Technical Officer ,Capacity Strengthening
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated , locally driven solutions .
• Based on the CS plan , develop work plans , strategies and activities for CS interventions
• Provide CS support to CHC staff , IPS, sub-grantees and GOU counterparts
• Work closely with DCOP to implement all activities to strengthen the national BCC working group
• Support implementation of strategies for coordination and collaboration
• A master’s degree in communication , education, public health , social sciences or related field , with 7-10 years of experience in designing , implementing and monitoring health communication and/or capacity strengthening programs .
• Demonstrated experience and experience and expertise in capacity strengthening , Demonstrated experience in developing health communication training modules and facilitating adult learning
• Experience in working with donors , implementing partiners and GOU counterparts on CS issues .
• Relevant computer software skills (including , at a minimum , the standard applications in MS Office )
How to apply
Please indicate the Job Title on the envelope or the subject email section for those applying via email.
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package . Candidates should submit a cover letter, CV/resume including salary requirements to;
The Human Resource , FHI 360 Plot 15 Kitante Close ,
P. O.Box 5768 Kampala , Uganda
Deadline: 20 /09 /2013