Job Title: Receptionist
IOM International Organization for Migration is seeking for qualified candidates rightful for the vacant position above.
• Provide information , relevant to medical out-processing , to the applicants either by phone or personally .
• Register the applicants in the electronic database and arrange appointments for physical examinations .
• Attend to all incoming calls , walk-ins and other inquiries regarding the health assessment programs in the clinic
• Enter information from the medical form into the database , if so requested .
• Diploma in Secretarial Studies , Office Management or its equivalent .
• Minimum of three years relevant work experience
• Computer literacy ; high level user
• Typing skills ;speed 200 symbols /min and higher .
• Able to work independently , effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds at all levels
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV detailing previous relevant work experience to IOM HR department at email@example.com.
Deadline: 15 /09/2013