Job Title: Driver
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated , locally driven solutions .
• Will provide driving and logistics services to the CHC project and ensure proper maintenance of project vehicles with a focus on safety .
• Additional responsibilities shall include performing pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspection ,maintaining a variety of vehicle records preparing accident and incident reports as necessary ,
• Ensuring adherence to traffic rules and regulations and providing other services as requested by management
• O level Certificates ; a current driving license and certificate in defensive driving .
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar environment .
How to apply
Please indicate the Job Title on the envelope or the subject email section for those applying via email.
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package . Candidates should submit a cover letter, CV/resume including salary requirements to;
The Human Resource , FHI 360 Plot 15 Kitante Close ,
P. O.Box 5768 Kampala , Uganda
Deadline: 20 /09 /2013