Job Title: Human Resource and Administration Manager
Security Group (U) is urgently seeking to recruit a highly proactive, self driven individual to fill the position of Human Resource and Administration Manager.
• Implementation of the HR strategy to support the organization’s business objectives and growth aspirations
• Implement and manage the performance management system and ensure its effective execution through the line managers
• Ensure efficient and effective human resource administration services including development and implementation of HR procedures and management of the staff medical scheme and other benefits;
• Conducting training needs analysis, proposing the training that needs to be done and coordinating the training programs
• Closely coordinating and monitoring staff induction, probation and confirmation of appointments
• Advising and training managers and supervisors on basic staff management skills to support the overall HR Strategy.
• Driving and monitoring the Key Performance indicators of the company s HR strategy
• Manage employee relations within the organization and ensure adherence to the labour laws;
• Management of confidential and employee records, benefits and payroll administration.
• Management of company assets
• in depth knowledge of management of insurance
• General administrative duties
Educational Requirements Entry Criteria:
• A Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management OR a Social Science degree with a post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management.
• At least 5 years experience as a HR Generalist in a busy environment
• Well versed with the current Uganda labor laws.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, and organizational skills.
• Strong problem solving skills with strong business skills and strategic acumen and excellent team-building skills
Minimum of 5 years' experience in a senior management capacity within a labor intensive enterprise
Experience years: 5
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CV with current and expected remuneration
by email to the Managing Director,
Security group Uganda Limited,
P.O. Box 20097, Plot 21, Mackinnon Road, Kampala to be received not later
than 18th March 2011, before 5:00pm.
The post offer an attractive salary and benefits package aligned to the requirements of the position and the candidate's qualifications and experience. The company is an equal opportunities employer and applications are invited irrespective of gender, race, creed or religion.