Job title: Receptionist
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Receive all visitors and handle their queries.
• Operate the switchboard by receiving and directing calls to appropriate persons.
• Place outside calls for staff as may be required.
• Ensure that the switch board is fully covered at all times.
• Provide administrative tasks.
• Collect and date stand all incoming mails and distribute them to the appropriate staff.
• Assist in hotel bookings, air travels and conferences organization as directed.
• Administration of office equipment and supplies.
• Comply with all HSEQ requirements for the position.
• A minimum of 3 years administrative experience.
• Minimum diploma in reception/secretarial work from a reorganized institution.
• Excellent computer skills and experience in MS word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Professional appearance with friendly out going personality.
• Flexible and proactive attitude.
• Service oriented, helpful and willing with both internal and external customers.
• Good communication skills face to face and telephone.
• Good attention to detail.
• Good organizational skills with the ability to multi task under pressure.
• Strong team worker.
• Ability to work under pressure with least supervision.
• Send application with your CV giving 3 referees.
• Copies of certified academic and professional certificates/testimonials.
• Postal address and daytime telephone contact so as to reach us by 11th March 2011.
Engen Uganda Ltd, Plot 166
6th street, Industrial Area
P.O. Box 63338, Kampala