Job Title: Marketing Assistant
- Liaising with commercial customers.
- Identifying and follow up of new commercial customers support.
- Follow up customer’s service issues and address customer complaints.
- Identifying market opportunities and support implementation of marketing plans.
- Representing the company in promotional/PR activities.
- Cash administration.
- New marketing innovations implementation and administration.
- Sales support.
- Maintenance of customer account reconciliations.
- Prepare and submit relevant reports in accordance with Engen deadlines and standards.
- Maintain all reports and ensure documentation according to Engen document Management System standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in a related business field (finance, marketing or business administration.)
- Possession of professional qualifications like CPA, ACA and ACCA will be added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in a sales/marketing position.
- Strong practical computer skills and experience in MS word office word PowerPoint and excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound report writing ability.
- Good business and marketing skills.
- Send application with your CV giving 3 referees.
- Copies of certified academic and professional certificates/testimonials.
- Postal address and daytime telephone contact so as to reach us by 11th March 2011.
Engen Uganda Ltd, Plot 166
6th street, Industrial Area
P.O. Box 63338, Kampala